Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
10 Steps To Better Colour Management - Here are 10 ways you can ensure colours are consistent throughout your photography process.
With this in-mind, here are 10 quick but key things to remember when setting up a colour management process. Click on the links for more detailed information.
1. Ensure Your Camera's White Balance Setting Is Correct (Try Daylight / Sunny)
3. Make The Monitor Setting 5000 K
5. Set Your Work Environment Up With Colour Management In-Mind
6. Check Images Under The Correct Light – Fluorescent
7. Output With The Correct Print Settings
8. Use Applications That Support Colour Management (Adobe Photoshop For Example)
10. If Working In A Team Ensure Colours Match On All Monitors (This can be done by matching monitors to the printed output or by matching them to an industry reference value)
Visit EIZO for more information.