The AOP Students Awards, the photography competition that annually showcases the best images from the next generation of photographers, has announced who'll be on the judging panel next year.
Sitting on the panel will be:
- Julia Fullerton-Batten, Photographer
- Harry Hardie, founder and director of Here
- Michael Regnier, Editor, Panos Pictures
- Perry Curties, Editor 125 Magazine
- Nick Meek, Photographer
Entry to the competition is open to photography students studying a BTEC HND or higher within the UK and is open to both AOP Student members and non-members. Students can submit unlimited entries and every year the competition sees diverse range of work entered into the competition. The call for entries will be open until 27 January 2012, 6pm.
All finalists in the Awards will take part in an Exhibition in central London and the AOP Student Photographer of the Year will receive:
- A full day’s work experience with highly acclaimed photographer Julia Fullerton-Batten
- A FinePix X100 digital camera supplied by Fujifilm
- A bespoke portfolio supplied by Delta Design Studio
- A year's mentoring scheme with Harry Hardie, Director and Founder of HERE
For further information visit the AOP website