As ePHOTOzine has recently launched its photography course, we thought we should give you some top reasons why you should invest in it.
– When you sign up to the course, you'll initially be aiming to finish it in 24 weeks. But, should you find that this isn't possible, you can take up to a year to complete the course should you need to. This means that you don't have to worry about keeping to stringent deadlines should you not be able to meet them. You complete the course in your own time, at your own pace. Most other courses will have a strict deadline on when you finish each module of the course by.
Support from top tutors
– When you sign up to the course, you'll be assigned your very own tutor
. All our tutors are industry professionals, and will be on-hand to answer any questions you have and to help you with your assignments should you need it. They'll also provide comprehensive feedback on your assignments, to help you understand better how you can improve.
– The course covers literally everything
you could wish to know about photography. Starting right at the beginning with understanding exposures, to controlling lighting in a shot and even a module on photography as a business, the course will set you up perfectly to become a professional photographer. It's also great for those looking to improve their skills for recreational purposes, whether you want to earn money through your work or not.
Significant discounts on Adobe products
– When you become a student on our course, you'll be able to get up to a whopping 80% off Adobe products, such as Photoshop and Lightroom. This'll save you big bucks on the normal hundreds of pounds that you'd pay for top software like this.
Several payment options
– You don't have to pay up all of the money for the course at once. You'll save £50 off your fees
if you pay off the fees at once, but you can also pay weekly and monthly, meaning that the course is accessible to any budget.
To find out more about the course and enrol now, take a look at the ePHOTOzine course page