Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Corel Paint Shop Pro & Painter|
How to do a Makeover in Corel Paint Shop Pro - Here's how to make the most of Corel's Makeover Tools.
- On the Learning Center palette, click Retouch and Restore, and then click Makeover.
- On the Tool Options palette at the top of the screen, choose the Blemish Fixer mode.
- Zoom in on the photo so you can clearly see the blemish on the woman's mouth.
- Place the Blemish Fixertool directly over the blemish so that the inner circle of the cursor encloses the blemish, and then click.
- Zoom in on the woman's teeth. Place the cursor over a tooth, and then click once. You don't actually have to brush - the toothbrush whitens across the woman's entire smile in one click! For a whiter, brighter smile, you can adjust the Strength control on the Tool Options palette.
- Clicking the button will open the Skin Smoothing dialog. Click in the Before or After preview image to pan the picture so you can see one of the woman's eyes.
- You can control the amount of smoothing by adjusting the Amount slider at the bottom of the dialog box. For this tutorial, the default setting of 50 seems fine. When you're happy with the result, click OK to apply the smoothing.
- Place the cursor, and paint a tan on the woman's skin. You can adjust the cursor size by increasing the Size setting in the Tool Options palette, or by holding down Alt and dragging. While painting on the tan, make sure that you avoid her hair and teeth.