Exciting Updates to Free & Paid Memberships! Read More
Adobe Announce Lightroom 4.2 Update
- News /
- Adobe Announce Lightroom 4.2 Update
Adobe Announce Lightroom 4.2 Update - Adobe have announced a new update for Lightroom 4 that fixes several bugs, and supports more new cameras.
Adobe have announced the launch of Lightroom 4.2, an update for Lightroom 4.
The update is available through the Adobe website and through the update mechanism in Lightroom 4.
All of these issues have now been fixed by Lightroom 4.2, information courtesy of the Adobe Lightroom blog:
- Stacked photos were hidden in both the Grid view and Filmstrip. This occurred when photos get unstacked as a result of enabling auto-stacking.
- Folder stacks with virtual copies were unstacked when moving to another folder.
- When scrolling through the filmstrip (at somewhat fast rate), occasionally a “gray” image was displayed for an instant and then replaced by the correct image preview.
- The Navigator Panel in Map did not pan correctly.
- Parents and synonyms of “do not export” keywords also did not export.
- Occasionally were unable to publish videos to Facebook
- Audio did not play in video files after creating a slideshow that contains music (Win 7 only)
- Image select arrow on keyword list didn’t display when keyword list contained a large number of keywords
- Unable to edit Lightroom photos as jpegs in Photoshop Elements
- Carriage Return in either the Title or Caption field invalidated a Flickr upload.
- Tether capture bar disappeared after deleting photo (Win only).
- Back Cover of Book layout had Horizontal text on spine rather than Vertical
- Sharpening was not applied to books that were exported as JPEG files
- Double-byte characters were not exported to Books saved as PDF files
- Unable to type accented character in book module in LR4
- Luminance Noise slider was unresponsive when Clarity is greater than 0.
- Develop keyboard shortcuts (+ and – keys) no longer worked in older process versions such as PV2010.
There are also a number of new cameras, tethered capture cameras and lens profiles that are now supported by Lightroom 4.2.
Take a look at the Adobe Lightroom blog
for more information and to download the update.
Other articles you might find interesting...
There are no comments here! Be the first!