Release candidates for Adobe Camera RAW and DNG Converter are now available from Adobe Labs.
Version 8.6 of the softwares adds support for the Nikon D810, Panasonic Lumix AG-GH4 and Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000. Also added were colour profiles for the Sony Cyber-shot RX100 III, A7S and Alpha SLT-A77 II. There are also a number of new lens profiles included.
New lenses supported include:
- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM
- Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6
- Schneider Kreuznach LS 40-80mm f/4.0-5.6 (Phase One A/S)
- Sony 28mm f/2.8
- Sony 100mm F2.8 Macro
- Sony DT 16-105mm f/3.5-5.6
- Sony DT 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3
- Sony 70-200mm f/2.8G
- Sony 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G SSM
- Zeiss Touit 2.8/50M
For more information and to download the pre-release software, take a look at the Adobe Labs website.