Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Adobe Lightroom 5.2 RC Now Available - Adobe has announced Lightroom 5.2 RC is now available on Adobe Labs.
Adobe has announced that Lightroom 5.2 is now available as a release candidate on Adobe Labs.
Adobe has tested the update, but it is now available for community testing before it becomes available to all customers.
Several bugs have been corrected in the Lightroom 5.2 candidate, Adobe states:
- Catalog containing images processed with PV2003 were adding a post-crop vignette when catalog upgraded to Lightroom 5.
- Pressing the 'Reset' button while holding down the Shift key caused Lightroom to exit abruptly.
- Output Sharpening and Noise Reduction were not applied to exported images that were resized to less than 1/3 of the original image size.
- Incorrect photo was selected when trying to select a photo in segmented grid in Publish Services.
- The Esc key did not exit the slideshow after right clicking screen with mouse during slideshow playing.
- Import dialog remained blank for folders that contain PNG files with XMP sidecars.
- Metadata panel displayed incorrect information after modifying published photo. Please note that this only occurred when metadata was changed after the photo was published.
For more information and to download Lightroom 5.2 RC to provide feedback, visit the Adobe Labs website.