Lightroom, the photography work flow software, has joined other leading tools as part of Adobe's creative cloud membership.
Adobe Creative Cloud is a hub for making, sharing and delivering creative work that allows members to create anything they need to publish and share their work, virtually, with anyone anywhere. Its features include:
- Access to download and install any of the new Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications including, Photoshop CS6 Extended and Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, plus a host of additional tools and services including Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Muse
- Integration with Adobe Touch Apps, headlined by Photoshop Touch, that allow users to create on a variety of tablets and further refine on the desktop
- 20GB of space and the ability to store and share content across desktop, mobile devices and the cloud
- Create stunning websites without writing code using Adobe Muse software and the option to host and manage up to five sites using Adobe Business Catalyst
- Use Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition (coming soon) to deliver stunning digital publications to the iPad
- Access to application upgrades before they are launched as part of a major update, as well as new products and services, as they emerge
Membership to the cloud is £38.11 excluding VAT per month if you buy an annual membership, and £57.17 per month excluding VAT for month to month membership. Adobe are also currently running a special introductory offer of £22.23 excluding VAT per month for Adobe CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS5.5 customers. There is also a student and teacher addition of Adobe Creative Cloud which costs £18.26 excluding VAT per month. For more information visit the Creative Cloud website.