Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Akvis Launches MultiBrush 7.0 - Akvis has launched MultiBrush 7.0, with new image editing tools.
AKVIS releases AKVIS MultiBrush v.7.0, photo editing software, for Windows and Macintosh. The new version comes with many improvements, offers more flexibility, awesome new features and tools! New to Version 7.0: Selection tools, Crop, Move, and Text tools, alignment options, HotKey Manager, and other changes.
AKVIS MultiBrush is rich in features and easy-to-use image editing software. It is an all-in-one photo enhancement and portrait retouching solution.
The software is a real digital creative workshop where you can edit a portrait, restore an old image, draw funny details on a photo or create a painting.
The program offers two sets of tools: Standard (retouching) and Artistic (painting) brushes.
It's possible to edit image channels and work with layers, which open up practically unlimited possibilities for editing digital photos. One of the most useful features of MultiBrush is full control of the history of all actions through checkpoints which can be used to quickly return to any state of an image.
The new version comes with many improvements, offers more flexibility, awesome new features and tools!
In Version 7.0:
- Added the selection tools to specify an editing area on an image: Rectangular Selection, Elliptical Selection, Lasso, and Polygonal Lasso.
- Added the Crop tool that lets you remove unwanted areas and improve the focus and the composition in your photos.
- Added the Move tool that helps to drag and reposition objects on layers.
- Added the Text tool that lets adding text to an image, and a special text layer.
- Added the new option to the Eyedropper tool - a color ring which helps to select colors more precisely.
- Added the alignment tools (Rulers, Grid, and Guidelines) that help to precisely position objects.
- Added the selection channel to the Channels palette.
- Added a new Layer Blend Mode - Linear Dodge.
- Added the color selection button to the Toolbar. It displays the current color and calls the Select Color dialog box.
- Added the support for AKVIS format which contains the state of the image at the moment it was saved, all layers (raster, artistic, text) and groups, with their properties, and manually created checkpoints (in History).
- Added the HotKey Manager that helps to customize keyboard shortcuts for tools and commands. The button that opens the Hot Keys dialog box has been added to the program's Preferences.
- Reorganized the workspace, added the possibility to minimize the sections in the Settings Panel (Navigator, Tools options, Palettes).
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 8 and Windows 8.
- Fixed bugs in both Win and Mac versions.
Download AKVIS MultiBrush v.7.0. For a free trial, AKVIS offers 10 days to play with the fully functional program.
AKVIS MultiBrush runs on Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win 8 and on Mac OS X 10.4-10.8, both 32 bit and 64 bit. The software can be used as a standalone program and as a plug-in to image editors. The plugin edition is compatible with Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paint Shop Pro, etc.
AKVIS MultiBrush v.7.0 is available for purchase with Home license (49 USD), Home Deluxe license (65 USD) and Business license (89 USD). The product can be purchased on AKVIS website. The functionality of the program depends on the license type.