AKVIS Refocus software, which is available as a Photoshop plugin and a standalone edition, is designed to improve the sharpness of out of focus images. The program can process the entire photo or bring into focus just the subject to make them stand out against the background.
In version 1.5 you'll find:
- Added support for RAW and DNG files.
- Added new ready-to-use Presets.
- Added the list of Recent Files which is visible by right mouse clicking on the Open Image button.
- Added the possibility to use OS File dialogue to load/save files.
- Added the new colour scheme of the Hints Panel.
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X Lion.
- Fixed minor bugs, etc.
AKVIS Refocus sells for $ 39 USD and registered users of Refocus can upgrade to the new version for free.
for more information.