Leading online photo book specialist Albelli
has made its offer even better with customers now receiving a free online version of their new photo book with every order.
Customers ordering any of Albelli’s range of photo books, instantly get sent a link via email for a special version of their product online.
The link can then be shared with friends and family no matter where they are in the world. The new feature allows customers to publish their new photo book on Facebook, Twitter or a weblog, where friends and family can also add their own comments once they’ve viewed it.
And because users can post the online photo books on websites where they choose their friends, it means they decide who sees the contents of their photo book and no one else.
Albelli UK spokesman Keith Hanson says: “We are constantly looking to improve the Albelli offer and this is an exciting new way for people to share their favourite photos with family and friends. The widget is also a fantastic tool for professional photographers to use as a new service for their clients.
“It is a free service with every order and we predict it will be a very popular new feature for our customers.”
The new addition is just the latest change to the new state-of-the-art, easy surf UK website
which offers use the option of using Albelli’s online application for making photo books or downloading FREE software.
Designed to appeal to both experienced digital photographers and novices alike, the new website includes a host of new features, including:
- New Albelli 7 – free easy-to-use software that takes up less room on a computer’s hard drive!
- Advanced autofill tools that allow customers to make stunning photo books in just five minutes!
- An easy to use editing suite that lets users zoom in, frame, shade and shape photos exactly how they want them!
- Professional editing tools for more advanced users!
- An exclusive “Photo Book Resize Tool” not available anywhere else, which allows users to order additional copies of their photo book in different smaller sizes – perfect for enthusiasts, professionals looking to create cost-effective portfolios and wedding photographers looking for a one-stop multi-album solution!
Hanson adds: “Experienced and novice photographers alike have been impressed with our new site and our best on the market range of photo products, which are second to none.”