PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

An Evening with Alison Morgan

An Evening with Alison Morgan - An ePHOTOzine member will be holding a one night photography exhibition this Thursday, in Cheltenham.

Category : Events

The Little Hat - and Gloves - and Mask
Photo by Alison Morgan (cattyal).

If you're in or around the Cheltenham area this Thursday (26 May 2011) pay a visit to the DFly Bar and Restaurant where you'll see ePHOTOzine member, Alison Morgan's work on display. For one night only, Alison (cattyal) will be showcasing her work, giving people the opportunity to meet the women behind the bandages, hats and masks! The event organisers, Beyond Eternity, said: "Alison Morgan, in our opinion is an exciting, imaginative and creative Cheltenham photographer whose work we would like to see adorning exhibition space on both local walls and of those further afield. I sincerely hope that you will join me on this evening to see for yourself what a true artist she is."

For more information on the event, which runs from 8.00pm – 11.00pm, visit the 'an evening with Alison Morgan' Facebook page.

If you are running an exhibition, have won a competition or want to share any other photography news with us, please, get in touch.

Comments

Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
23 May 2011 12:14PM
well done!

Andy_Cundell e2
3 1.1k 5 England
23 May 2011 12:32PM
Grin Big Gratz Alison!
JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
23 May 2011 1:59PM
Fabulous, nice one. Beaming smile Smile
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
23 May 2011 10:29PM
Thanks all Smile I'm almost ready - just a couple more prints to frame up tomorrow and that'll be it. All I have to do then is get the stuff to the venue and hope for the best! I've done group exhibitions/sales before but this solo bit is a first - eek!
23 May 2011 10:55PM
Your be alright, just don't tell em about Grovesnor Street Wink
jeanie e2
10 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
23 May 2011 11:42PM
Great stuff... Good luck for Thursday, not that you need it Smile
NeilWigan e2
4 8 15 England
26 May 2011 12:04AM
best of luck and well deserved.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
26 May 2011 8:14AM
Thank you Smile The pictures finally left my house last night so all I need to do is dash home after work tonight, tidy up and get back to the venue. Hopefully most of it will be set up by the time I get there but I'll be able to change things around if I don't like what I see Smile

It's guaranteed that I will be totally useless come Friday but at least it's a long weekend!
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
27 May 2011 7:45PM
A little update - it was a very pleasant evening. An excellent venue with a large display area at one end, a few steps down to a bar and seating area with space for yet more pictures. There was also a projector displaying a selection of images onto the end wall.

There was a good turnout - I don't know precise numbers, but a good collection of pleasant people, both strangers and friends.

Although this was primarily a 'meet Alison Morgan and see how wonderful she is Wink' event as opposed to a sales push, I did sell three framed prints, possibly four, and another one went as part of a silent auction for a local charity.

All in all a good evening and plans are already afoot to expand on this and see what else we can do.