Brand new from the team at Annabel Williams’ Contemporary Photographic Training (CPT), is one of the most inspiring seminars in the weddings market – The Asian Wedding.
The seminar is hosted by guest speaker Tushar Shah, who together with his own team has established one of the most successful Asian Wedding Studios in the UK. Using contemporary techniques they have introduced a totally fresh approach to capturing Asian weddings, both in the UK and internationally.
Along with sharing his experience of building photographic brands and businesses, Tushar will open the door to the Asian wedding market, by showing you exactly what today’s couples are looking for in their photographer.
You will discover the secrets behind shooting a successful event, including:
- the differences between Hindu, Sikh and Muslim ceremonies and the important parts to capture
- the differences between planning for an Asian and Western wedding
- how to plan coverage for a multi day shoot and price accordingly
- album design and approaches
- lighting techniques for Asian weddings
The first seminar is on 30 April 2009 and is priced at £250+VAT – with further dates planned for later in the year. To find out more contact the Annabel Williams studio now, on 01539 821791 or to see the full line up of 2009 seminars and workshops visit the Annabel Williams