Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
BeFunky is an free online photo editor which also has a free app for iOS and Android (A pro version for the iPhone is available for £1.49). Here we testing the iPhone version.
- More than 29 effects (over 71 in Pro version): Vintage, Pop Art, Grunge, Viewfinder, DuoTone, Toy Camera, Sketch, Tilt Shift, Instant, Old Photo, Cross Process, Cyanotype, Gritty HDR, Pinhole, Orton and many more.
- Photo Frames: Choose from Instant, Filmstrip, Halftone, Grunge, Classic frames and more
- Editing: Crop, straighten, rotate, sharpen, vignetting, beautify, fill light, exposure, hue, saturation, etc.
- Add text: Choose from different fonts, colours and backgrounds
- Saving & Sharing: Save to your camera roll, share on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr and the BeFunky Gallery
BeFunky Photo Editor iOS App Sample Photos
Lomo Art 1
Lomo Art 2
Cross Process 1
Cross Process 2
Holga Art 1
Holga Art 2
Colour Pinhole 1
Colour Pinhole 2
Old Photo 1
Old Photo 2
Old Photo 3
Old Photo 4
Old Photo 5
Black & White
Black & White HDR
Pop Art 1
Pop Art 2
There are a large range of frames to choose from, with a sample of ten below (these were created using a previous version of the app).
|Vignette||Basic black||Basic white||Rounded||Postage|
The last thing to do is save or share your photo. You can save to your camera roll or share via the BeFunky website, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or Flickr.
|The BeFucky Photo Editor iOS app is featured packed and will improve your iPhone pictures.|
BeFunky Photo Editor iOS App ProsLots of filters and borders
Quick and easy to use
Available for free
BeFunky Photo Editor iOS App ConsDoesn't save images higher than 5 megapixels
|VALUE FOR MONEY|
The BeFunky Photo Editor iOS App is available from the iTunes Store for free (BeFunky Photo Editor Pro is £1.49). For more information please visit the BeFunky website.