Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
13 Places Remaining On British Wildlife Workshop - Olympus Experiences is giving you the chance to attend a British wildlife photography workshop on 23 July 2013.
There are 13 places left on an Olympus Experiences workshop all about photographing British wildlife.
The event is taking place on 23 July 2013 at the British Wildlife Centre in Surrey, UK.
Created as a sanctuary for British wildlife where people can discover more about the creatures and birds that live in our country, the British Wildlife Centre is perfectly set up for photographers to capture great pictures of captive wildlife. With all manner of animals present in naturalistic enclosures including red squirrels, foxes, birds of prey, deer and otters, this is a wildlife photographer’s dream location and you’re guaranteed to come away with pictures to be proud of.
The Experience will include:
- Entry to the British Wildlife Centre and exclusive use of the centre on the day.
- See the creatures at their best - including flying birds of prey, foxes, small mammals and more.
- Experience using an OM-D as well as PENs and other Olympus kit.
- Ask Dave's advice on how best to capture creatures on camera.
- Try a range of different lenses and explore different creative effects.
- Receive money off Olympus products.
- All refreshments and lunch on the day.
- The chance for your shots from the day to feature in Olympus Magazine.
For more information, visit the Olympus Magazine website.