Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Breeze Systems DSLR Remote Pro version 1.2 - This popular tethered shooting application now supports the Canon EOS 30D.
Breeze Systems today released DSLR Remote Pro v1.2. Photographers can now use Breeze Systems' highly regarded software to control Canon's new EOS 30D as well as Canon EOS 5D, 350D/Rebel XT, 20D, EOS-1D Mark II and EOS-1Ds Mark II, 10D, 300D/Rebel, EOS-1D and EOS-1Ds models.
DSLR Remote Pro allows professionals to
- See large high quality previews of shots on your PC within seconds
- Gain unrivalled control of settings for Canon cameras during tethered operation
- Operate the camera remotely
- Shoot images and store them directly onto the PC's hard disk
- Automatically add IPTC data to images as they are downloaded
- Enable customers to view pictures while you continue shooting
- Preview unprocessed, sharpened or colour managed images on your PC
- Automatic exposure bracketing of up to 15 shots for HDR images and shots in tricky lighting
- Time lapse photography
DSLR Remote Pro is software developed by Breeze Systems for Canon EOS digital SLR cameras.