Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Holidays and Courses|
Olympus Burlesque Photography Experience Day - Join Olympus Magazine for a day of burlesque photography with pro photographer Tigz Rice.
Olympus Magazine will be hosting a burlesque photography experience day on Monday 27 January 2014 with pro photographer Tigz Rice at the Murder Mile Studio in London.
Olympus say: "Let us take you on a journey into the realms of vintage inspired portrait photography and truly experience the world of Boudoir and Burlesque with photographer Tigz Rice. With a focus on the art of photographing women in the morning, we will explore the glittering world of burlesque, with the chance to put knowledge into practice and shoot a top industry burlesque performer for your own portfolio. Then, in the afternoon we’ll retire to the boudoir for a session in the decadent world of boudoir, covering a range of flattering poses and lighting techniques to capture your client at her very best models will be available for the duration, as well as full tuition from Tigz in this informal and friendly group atmosphere."
The experience will include:
- Opportunity to shoot in the impressive Murder Mile London Studio
- Access to burlesque performers and models to photograph
- Informative talk from professional photographer Tigz Rice
- Expert tuition from Tigz and advice throughout the day
- A range of different Olympus lenses and camera kit to try out
- A £50 money-off voucher for Olympus products to each attendee
- The chance for your shots from the day to feature in a national photography title
- Refreshments and lunch is provided