Photographic retailer Calumet has scheduled a series of special ‘Drop In’ and ‘Mentor Me’ days nationwide during July and August.
Sian Hamer, Calumet marketing executive said: "This is a chance for photographers to book a free and bespoke thirty minute session with a Canon expert to get hands on with this flagship Canon DSLR for professionals. At ‘Drop In’ days photographers can get expert advice on the 1D X with its 18.1 MP full-frame CMOS sensor; 12 frames per second shooting capability; high resolution solution’ in the darkest conditions and an Ethernet port for fast image transfer.
The 'Mentor Me' programme is the option photographers can choose if they are seeking help and advice with any product in the Canon portfolio and looking to improve their overall levels of skill using Canon equipment generally."
'Drop In' and 'Mentor Me' days: summer schedule:
- July 23: Calumet Drummond Street, London (1D X Drop In day)
- July 24: Drummond Street (Mentor Me day)
- July 25: Calumet Bristol: (1D X & Mentor Me day)
- July 26: Calumet Manchester (1D X Drop In day)
- July 27: Calumet Manchester (Mentor Me day)
- July 30: Calumet Birmingham (1D X Drop In day)
- July 31: Calumet Birmingham (Mentor Me day)
- August 1: Calumet Edinburgh (1D X & Mentor Me day)
- August 2: Calumet Glasgow (1D X & Mentor Me day)
- August 3: Calumet Belfast (1D X & Mentor Me day)
Interested photographers can reserve their 1-2-1 appointments with a Canon specialist at any of these events by registering at Calumet Photo