Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
The Camera Genius app can be used to shoot videos and images with anti-shake, zoom, guides, burst mode, timer and sound timer. Images can be edited with filters and adjustment tools then shared on your preferred social networking site. The app also comes with a manual packed with photography tips.
- Video mode with zoom
- Camera Zoom (up to 6x digital zoom)
- Timer & Sound Capture - set the interval between 2 and 300 seconds. You can set it to repeat mode to capture photos automatically. The sound capture setting allows you to take photos by detecting noise to snap your photo
- Full Screen Camera Button - Just tap the screen to take the photo
- Prevent Blurry Photos with Anti-shake
- Improve Photo Composition with Guides
- Burst Mode Shooting - take 3 shots in rapid succession
- Camera Manual
- Review your photos - adjustable sized thumbnails. All photos are saved to the camera roll
- Edit your photos - over 20 one step filters from Grunge, 70's style, Lomo and Cross Processing to Flash, Cinema, and Pseudo HDR plus 20 adjustment filters to give you fine control over hue, contrast, brightness, etc. Crop your photo to improve its composition. Custom borders you can apply to any filter. All filters can be stacked to give you nearly infinite options with the look of a photo.
- Share your photos - post your photos and videos directly to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, MobileMe, Tumblr, YouTube, Clipboard and Email.
|No zoom||2x zoom||3x zoom|
|4x zoom||5x zoom||6x zoom|
The images below are examples using the filters available. You can also add borders from the following: White, Grimey, Dirty White, Clean White, White Rounded, White Vignette, Black, Movie, Transparency, Film, Negative, Thin Grunge, Black Rough and Vignette.
|Glow||Black & White||Grunge|
|Silver Oil||Dark Sepia||Pseudo HDR|
Images can be shared by email, Facebook, Flickr, Picasa Postcard, Twitter and Tumblr. If you want to send to more than one, you simply highlight your chosen places and press the send button.
Camera Genius iPhone App ProsSound timer
Can share to multiple sites in one go
Easy to use interface
Camera Genius iPhone App ConsSome of the filters aren't great
Sometimes it doesn't save your image
|VALUE FOR MONEY|
The Camera Genius iPhone App is available from the iTunes Store for £1.49. For more information please visit the CodeGoo website.