Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Call for entries - The Center for Fine Art Photography and CameraArts Magazine are collaborating to bring photographers a unique opportunity to promote their work and talent.
The November/December issue of CameraArts will be dedicated to showcasing the images selected for this collectors edition - an 80-page exhibition with international distribution.
Those working in all styles and schools of thought are invited to submit their work for consideration in this call for entries. Traditional, contemporary, avant-garde, creative and experimental works that include new processes, mixed techniques, and challenging personal, emotional, or political statements are welcome.
- All selected work will be published in the November/December issue of CameraArts magazine.
- Grand Prize recipient will be given an eight-page portfolio, plus the front cover of the 2007 November/December CameraArts issue.
- Category Awards: Four-page portfolio displays will be awarded for each of four categories: Abstract/Conceptual, Documentary, Portrait/Figure and Other
- Each category winner will also be featured in the Artists' ShowCase section within the magazine. The 16-page Artists' Showcase section is also produced as a reprint. Each artist with work in Artists'ShowCase will receive reprints. And it will be distributed at Photo Plus, in NY, this October.
- Approximately 10 pages will be dedicated to the works of others selected in each of the four categories.
- One Artists' ShowCase Online subscription - the Center's online image marketing website : a one year subscription awarded in each of the four categories.
- All exhibitors will also be included in The Center for Fine Art Photography's Online gallery and in a special section of the CameraArts website.
The deadline for all entries will be September 14th, 2007. The theme of the competition is open – all subjects eligible, and the exhibition is open to all professional and amateur, domestic and international photographers working with digital or traditional photography or combinations of both.
The Center for Fine Art Photography is a non-profit organization whose mission is to showcase the work of leading and emerging photographers and to educate the public about the collectable value of photographic art.
For more information and to submit your entry, please click here.