Canon have today announced an update to the popular Pixma iP90v portable printer with the launch of the Pixma iP100, a new compact and portable printer with exceptional print quality. The printer is available in a standard configuration, and a version including a rechargeable battery for total portability.
The stylish, compact design of the Pixma iP100 makes it the natural choice for both business-people on the road and style-seeking home users. The enhanced FINE print head and new five colour ink system offer exceptional portable print quality, with sharp text and photo lab quality prints.
The Pixma iP100 features:
- Compact, portable and stylish document and photo printer
- Maximum 9600 x 2400 dpi FINE print head with minimum 1pl ink droplets
- Five ink system with Photo Black ink for enhanced photo quality and larger pigment black for superior text.
- Borderless 10 x 15cm photo prints in approx. 50sec
- Printing freedom with IrDA IR and optional Bluetooth
- ChromaLife100 for long-lasting, beautiful photos
Pricing and availability
The Pixma iP100 is available from mid-May 2008 priced at £199.00 and at £249.00 with battery pack.
For more information, please visit the Canon website.