Leading colour management specialist Colour Confidence has today announced the addition of Capture One 4 and Capture One 4 PRO from Phase One to its expanding software range. Aimed at professional digital photographers and serious amateurs, Capture One software offers users the tools and control they need to easily produce premier quality images direct from RAW files. Capture One 4 and the advanced level Capture One 4 PRO are available now from Colour Confidence
and the Confident reseller network.
Capture One 4 allows photographers to load RAW files direct from a huge range of DSLR cameras for fast image editing and enhancement and best-in-class conversion to JPEG or TIFF files. The result is images of exceptional quality with fine details, accurate colours and virtually no noise. Key features include:
- Exposure and contrast correction.
- Sharpening and noise suppression tools.
- High quality black and white conversion.
- Digital banding suppression.
Capture One 4 PRO also offers the option of tethered shooting direct to a computer with Phase One digital camera backs and a range of Canon cameras. Other advanced features of this enhanced package include:
- Image setting and colour profile application at time of capture.
- Lens cast calibration – avoid colour casts.
- Multiple simultaneous working sessions.
- Lens correction tools including vignette control and sharpness fall-off.
- RGB and CMYK soft proofing and output.
“More and more digital photographers are recognising the benefits of working in RAW, making Capture One software a welcome and exciting addition to our product range,” comments Peter Lovelock, Product Manager for Colour Confidence. “Capture One 4 and Capture One 4 PRO are specifically designed to provide comprehensive, yet user-friendly companions to a RAW workflow; these programs reintroduce possibilities once thought left behind with the traditional darkroom.”
The RRP for Capture One 4 is £76 and the RRP for Capture One 4 Pro is £230. For more information please visit the Colour Confidence website.