Capture One 5 and Capture One 5 PRO plug-ins will help you take complete control of your entire RAW workflow. The professional standard software designed for photographers will help you manage your images, edit them and create enhancements in a few steps.
Europe's leading independent colour management and digital imaging specialist, Colour Confidence, has today announced the availability of Phase One Software's new Capture One 5 and Capture One 5 PRO plug-ins. These brand new versions of Capture One allow users to take complete control and creative management of the entire RAW file workflow – quickly and easily. Learn more about the new editions of Capture One 5 by visiting Colour Confidence
Capture One 5 and Capture One 5 PRO are professional standard software solutions for digital photographers. RAW files can be loaded directly from most DSLR cameras for fast image management, editing and creative enhancement in just a few simple steps.
The new Phase One Capture One 5 plug-in boasts numerous new and enhanced functions and features, including:
- Focus Mask: Fast verification of image sharpness and focus
- Remove Dust Spots: Quick, easy removal in a single click
- Focus Tool: Get an instant, true view of image sharpness
- Watermark: Add 'rights protected' watermarks to photographs
- Viewer Margin: Set a margin and improve evaluation of compositions
- Creative Vignetting Tool: Add an artistic vignette to the edges of images
- Live Preview: Faster image composition, lighting and focussing
- Capture One 5 PRO boasts all of the features of Capture One 5, together with numerous additional professional functions, including:
- Shoot tethered directly into Capture One
- Compose shots from your monitor with Live Preview
- Accelerate your image selection by using the Focus Mask for fast verification of image sharpness
- Be creative with your image files and use the styles tool to apply your custom looks
- Adjust camera lens distortion with the powerful lens correction tools
"Today's professional photographers are shooting with both medium format and DSLR cameras, so having a truly professional quality digital darkroom that can manage RAW files from both systems, makes life much easier
," Commented Carsten H. Olsen, Phase One product manager for Capture One. "The new editions of Capture One 5 help photographers to reduce the time and effort required to deliver stunning, ready-to-use images with excellent colour and detail.
Capture One 5 and Capture One 5 Pro are available now through the Confident reseller network or direct from Colour Confidence
Resellers interested in stocking Capture One 5 and Capture One 5 Pro or any of the Phase One Software range of plug-ins should email Colour Confidence
or call 0800 977 4168.