Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Bags, Cases and Straps|
Chrome Launches Niko Camera Pack - Chrome has announced the release of a new camera bag, the Chrome Niko Camera Pack.
The Niko pack was designed and built for day shooting and travel with a tough weatherproof denier nylon outer shell and military grade truck tarpaulin liner. It has a fully customizable interior compartment for lenses and flashes and multiple pockets for cable and gear storage. Other features include quick access top loading compartment for items like a windbreaker or phone, a padded laptop compartment that fits up to 15” Macbook Pro, front Velcro straps for securing a tripod or skateboard, and side access u-lock holster.
- Fully weather resistant Video/DSLR camera pack with PU coated zipper.
- Large zip around opening and customizable main compartment for organizing lenses, flash and other equipment.
- Padded laptop compartment fits up to Macbook Pro 15.
- Quick access top-loading camera compartment.
- Front velcro straps secure large tripod or skateboard.
- Side access U-Lock Holster.
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design with EVA foam back panel for improved fit and breathability.
- Sternum strap for load distribution.
- Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckles.
- Weatherproof 1000 denier nylon outer shell.
- Nylon 69 thread and waterproof urethane YKK zippers.
- 600 D interior lining with 10mm padded foam.
To celebrate the launch of its Niko Camera Bag line, Chrome is calling for entries from street photographers everywhere for its Streets of Chrome photo contest, which runs January 22–February 14, 2013. Finalists will be chosen by Chrome’s panel of expert judges, and the winner will be determined by open voting on www.streetsofchrome.com February 7TH-14TH. Photo submissions will be judged based on creativity, originality, and ability to capture the essence of the streets. You can win a Fujifilm X-Pro1 compact-system camera, a Fujifilm X-Pro1 35mm F/1.4 lens, and a Chrome Niko Camera Backpack. To enter, go to the Streets of Chrome website.