Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
ColorMunki update now available - ColorMunki software update provides additional features and improvements.
Europe’s leading independent colour management and digital imaging specialist, Colour Confidence, has today announced that X-Rite have released a free software upgrade Version 1.1 for the award winning ColorMunki Photo and Design colour management solutions.
The upgrade provides a range of additional features and improvements:
- A new ‘end user license agreement’ allows installation and use of ColorMunki Photo on unlimited machines;
- Increased synchronisation support for various software applications including Corel Draw, Paint, InDesign, Adobe CS4 and QuarkXpress 8;
- Improved display profiling provides control over luminance, contrast, brightness and ambient light delivering fast, accurate monitor profiles;
- An interactive training video in seven languages covers colour management and ColorMunki basics which makes getting started easier than ever.
A full overview of all of the new ColorMuki features and functions can be viewed on the Colour Confidence website.
Some further improvements have been also been included in the software upgrade, as a result of X-Rite listening and responding to ColorMunki user feedback:
- Improved instrument handling service;
- Blue display profiles on Sony screens fixed;
- Windows 'Look Up Table' issue fixed;
- ColorPicker Pantone sRGB values for Macintosh.
X-Rite are also offering the opportunity for ColorMunki users to learn more about colour management through a free webinar. Color Workflow for the photographer is one in a series of X-Rite's Capture, Edit, Output webinars and can be viewed by visiting the Xrite Photo website and selecting classroom.
More information can be found on the Colour Confidence website.