Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Portable Flash and Lighting|
Cullmann D-4500 flashgun for Canon and Nikon DSLRs - Cullmann announce a dedicated D-4500 flashgun is designed to compliment the entry level to mid-range Canon and Nikon DSLRs.
Cullmann D-4500 flashgun rear view
Two versions of the flash are available and compatible with the following cameras:
D 4500-C Flash Unit for EOS E-TTL DSLR cameras including:
300D, 350D and 400D.
10D, 20D & 30D.
D 4500-N Flash Unit for Nikon DSLR cameras including:
D50, D70, D70s & D80.
D100 & D200.
Modes include E-TTL, i-TTL, automatic and manual.
Features include a cable-free slave mode, manual output override, AF assistance for low-light use and auto flash synchro time.
Energy saving mode switches flashgun to standby mode after 3 minutes of inactivity.
Internal powered zoom to correspond with lens settings of 24, 28, 35, 50, 70 & 85mm
The head can be set at angles of 90, 75, 60, 45 and 0 degrees about the vertical axis and rotate through 90 degrees about the horizontal axis.
The LCD shows details of AF settings, ISO rating, flash output power, zoom position, charge status and flash readiness. It can be illuminated for ease of use in low light conditions.
A recent test in Germany gave this flashgun the coverted "very good" rating of 1.4 (with 5 being the poorest and 1 being the best)
* Guide No at ISO 100: 36 at 85mm / 30 at 50mm
* Power Supply: 4x 1.5V NiCad or NiMH Batteries
* Flash times: 1/1000s to 1/20000 sec.
* Recharging time between shots: 0.5 - 9 secs dependent on power setting.
* 80 flashes per battery set charge - although depends on battery capacity
* Colour temperature: Daylight
* Dimensions: approx. 175x74x59mm
* Weight: approx 270g without batteries
* Both flashguns take the OM-PZ8 Sto-Fen
These are available now from the ePHOTOzine shop here