Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
The Nodal Slide is used to position a lens so that its “nodal point” is over the center of rotation on a panoramic or ball head. It can also be used to mount a camera directly onto a “gimbal head” (used as a perpendicular plate).
The Nodal Slide makes it possible for you to adjust your camera's position, front to back, to position the lens nodal point over the centre of rotation for accurately stitched panoramic images.
- Double dovetail for added versatility
- Precision machined aluminium
- Compatible with Arca Swiss, Acratech, Kirk, Arca, R.R.S., and many other QR plates
- Beautiful black anodized finish
- Laser-engraved scale markings