CyberLink MediaStory allows consumers to create slideshows from their smart phone photos in three easy steps. The application comes with pre-designed slideshow templates with various themes that can be applied to turn photos into animated slideshows on-the-fly. The slideshows can be played on the smart phone or uploaded to their FaceBook walls to share with friends.
Smart phones today comes with good quality image capturing cameras, said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. “People can conveniently snapshot images of their daily life and CyberLink MediaStory gives them the convenience to turn their photos into spectacular stories presented in a stylish slideshow to share with their friends on Facebook.”
Aside from the smart phone application, CyberLink MediaStory is also available in as a Facebook app where consumers can create animated slideshows from photos in their albums.
Once the slideshows are shared on Facebook walls, friends can leave comments and initiate a conversation on Facebook. CyberLink MediaStory also gives consumers an option to share their slideshows on the Showcase allowing a wider audience to able to view their creations.
Key features of CyberLink MediaStory include:
- Create slideshows from Facebook photos, iPhones and Android phones.
- Upload slideshows to Facebook direct from iPhone and Android phones
- Animate slideshows with creative themed templates and background music
- Personalize slideshows with subtitles
- Share slideshows on Facebook wall and allow sharing comments with friends
- Option to display slideshows on Showcase to reach a wider audience
For more information please visit the Cyberlink