Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
CyberLink Releases PhotoDirector 3 - Intuitive photography software empowers users to easily create stunning scenery and perfect portraits.
CyberLink has launched PhotoDirector 3, a new version of its innovative photography software. PhotoDirector 3 is designed to provide all the features photographers need to manage large batches of photos, adjust images to the best quality and showcase work in their own unique style, in a single application. Now featuring People Beautifying tools and a complete range of cutting edge processing features, PhotoDirector 3 not only enables customers to perfect every detail of scenery photos, but also create professional portraits.
PhotoDirector 3 introduces several new features, including precise editing tools that accurately remove objects, people or backgrounds from images as if they never existed and a complete set of tools to create professional portraits by smoothing out skin , whitening teeth, removing wrinkles and much more. Additionally, PhotoDirector 3 provides new adjustment features, including curve-based levels and is the only workflow application that allows the user to apply a complete range of adjustments to a targeted area of an image with a fine-tuned Adjustment Brush, Adjustment Selection tool and Gradient Mask, including intensifying the color or sharpening details, without touching the rest of the photo.
- A complete workflow solution which includes photo library management, non-destructive image enhancements, picture retouching and customized publishing
- Efficient importing and management features making it easier to render huge batches of RAW photos and effectively manage images via an easy to use library
- Precise editing tools that accurately remove objects, people or backgrounds from images as if they never existed
- A complete set of tools to create professional portraits by smoothing out skin tones, whitening teeth, removing wrinkles and more
- New adjustment features, including curve-based levels
- Fine-tuned Adjustment Brush, Adjustment Selection and Gradient Mask to apply a wide range of adjustments to a targeted area of an image; users can now intensify the color or sharpening details, without touching the rest of the photo
- Personalized publishing features which enable customers to showcase their photos with customized watermark and print layouts