Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Cycloramic still makes your iPhone spin, but it now also provides a unique space to view, edit and share your panoramic photos.
- Access to originals - The original 14 shots taken for each panoramic photo are now individually saved and available for processing or export.
- Photo Library - The app now includes its own photo library optimized for panoramic pictures where you can organize and export your photos (camera roll, social media, email, text messages...).
- Photo Editing - Crop, Rotate, Flip, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Warmth, Enhance, Sharpen and Blur. Also Draw and add Text.
- Photo Filters - A wide range of enhancing filters (a dozen free)
- 3D multi-touch viewer - Optimized for wide format pictures (magnetic borders, fast inertial panning, scroll bars, fast zoom in/out)
- Sharing - Tight integration with Facebook, twitter and Instagram