Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Learn Lighting With The 'Lighting Wizard' - Want to take your photography to the next level? Well join Damian McGillicuddy for his 1-day lighting seminar.
Join 5 times UK Master Photographer of the Year, Damian “The BIG Dog” McGillicuddy for a 1-day lighting seminar in Scotland.
The seminar, which will be held at the Loxley Colour Lab in Cumbernauld, will demonstrate the skills you will need to take your photography to a higher level.
During this information-packed day you will learn, amongst other things:
- How the correct modifier can make your life easier and the image you capture much stronger.
- All the lighting patterns that catch the eye of discerning, contemporary clients.
- That hair, accent and separation lighting gives your images the depth, dimension and polish of a true professional.
- How to tame ratios and totally understand the inverse square law.
- By doing it right and capturing more “in camera” you will rely far less on post production, thus speeding up your workflow.
All the details of this fabulous “Depth & Dimension” lighting seminar can be found by simply clicking visiting Damian McGillicuddy's website.
For details on all other McGillicuddy workshops and training events then please visit the WORKSHOPS section of our website, and don’t forget to read the testimonials supplied by delegates of previous events.
Damian McGillicuddy Photography Training
Tel: 01244 380881