Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Learn Lighting With The Lighting Wizard - When it comes to learning how to master light in photography there is no better "tutor" than 5 times UK Master Photographer of the Year, Damian "The BIG Dog" McGillicuddy.
Damian "The BIG Dog" McGillicuddy is running a 1-day photography lighting seminar at the Loxley Colour Lab in Cumbernauld, Scotland.
During this information-packed day you will learn, amongst other things:
- How the correct modifier can make your life easier and the image you capture much stronger.
- All the lighting patterns that catch the eye of discerning, contemporary clients.
- That hair, accent and separation lighting gives your images the depth, dimension and polish of a true professional.
- How to tame ratios and totally understand the inverse square law.
- By doing it right and capturing more "in camera" you will rely far less on post production, thus speeding up your workflow.
There is also a demonstration on post-production by onOne Software, who will be offering all delegates who attend discounts of up to £125 on their Perfect Photo Suite 5.5 product range.
For more information visit: "Depth & Dimension" lighting seminar.
For details on all other McGillicuddy workshops and training events then please visit the WORKSHOPS section of our website, and don’t forget to read the testimonials supplied by delegates of previous events.
For more information please visit the Damian McGillicuddy website.