Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Lighting 101 With Damian McGillicuddy - Benefit from Damian McGillicuddy's 25 years of industry experience with this lighting workshop.
Damian McGillicuddy will be holding a full-day lighting 101 workshop in Birmingham on Saturday 16 November 2013.
The workshop, which takes place at the Tip Top Photography Studio and is priced at £195, is suitable for photographers who have an understanding of shutter speeds and apertures, along with the core camera craft.
During the day attendees will learn how to:
- Master the inverse square law and ratio
- Light the subject for effect and enhancement
- Choose the right modifier to realise your creative vision
- Pose the subject to flatter
- Light with ease but flair using simple multi light setups
- Quickly and easily banish skin imperfections
- Tidy stray hairs at speed
- Produce that flawless skin look
- Achieve basic body morphing
- 'Polish' the image to impress
For more information and too book, visit the Olympus website.