On Friday July 30th we released a new, additional date on ePHOTOzine for a Damian the “BIG Dog” McGillicuddy
“Mini Light, Maximum Effect” workshop. Unfortunately within 2 days of its release the Tuesday 10th August 2010 date was completely sold out. The good news is that due to the popularity of this training module we have released a further date on 7th September 2010, but you will have to reserve your place quickly to avoid disappointment.
This workshop is designed for ANY photographer at ANY skill level, (from novice to pro), who wishes to turn their speedlights into the really useful tools they are, by learning the secrets of how to get the very best from their friendly flash.
This fun-packed workshop, (hosted by the 5-times Master Photographer of the Year), will be interwoven with excellent tuition & free-shooting of a professional model. This full day workshop will take place on location in the streets of Manchester and is a must for photographers with an appetite for improving their craft. This very "Hands on" workshop will give all attending delegates ample time to shoot and develop the skills and new technique that will be imparted to them on the day. Delegates attending on the day will learn, amongst other things:
- How to find speedlight friendly locations.
- How to create contemporary images with just one speedlight.
- How and why it’s important to be able to take your speedlight “off camera”.
- How to mix natural ambient light with your speedlights output.
- How to meter for the best and most creative speedlight images.
- How to control and benefit from adding gels to your speedlight.
- How “high speed” sync can be a really creative tool.
- How multiple-speedlight images are really as easy as 1-2-3.
- How to “see” the picture and “create” the image by controlling composition, perspective and lens selection.
At completion of the day the delegates will have gained new knowledge and be armed to move their photography forward. Under the watchful eye and guidance of Damian delegates will have practised their new shooting skills, creating portfolio quality imagery which they can take away and use on either their own blog, their website or their own brochures... straight away!
Why not visit our ePHOTOzine directory
to read what delegates have previously said about training with Damian, or for details on all current Damian McGillicuddy Training events please visit the Workshops
section of our website.