Daminion Software has released its Digital Asset Management system (DAM) named Daminion Server for home users. Now, the program is available for home users for a special price of $195 US.
Daminion Server allows creating a centralized photo and video archive library that is accessible from all computers in a local network. The program enables users to instantly locate images in large digital libraries. Daminion Server excels at image management because it inventories image descriptions inside the image metadata (XMP/IPTC/MWG).
Daminion 0.9.6 comes with more than 20 improvements. A detailed list of changes is available on the product home page.
5 Benefits of Daminion Server:
- A single repository for all images and videos for small teams or family members
- Instant access to any images by a set of tags from any computer in a local network.
- Daminion protects image annotations from being lost by storing them inside the files as metadata (XMP/IPTC/MWG). It also enables sharing them with other applications and online-services that can read metadata.
- Focuses on image cataloging, without built-in fancy image editing capabilities.
- Unbeatable Price - $195 US for Home Users and $1047 US for Companies ( 3 concurrent connections)
Daminion Server can be downloaded from Daminion’s website.
Daminion is compatible with Windows XP, 2003 or 2008 Server, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. All currently supported versions of Daminion work on both 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows.