Daminion Software announces the release of Daminion 3.3 – a local-network-based digital asset management program (DAM).
Daminion can quickly find the right photos and documents from thousands of folders across multiple computers. It supports more than 200 file formats used for photos, camera RAW, video, audio, PDF, AI/EPS, InDesign, as well as text and Office documents and more besides.
With more than 50 new features and improvements, Daminion 3.3 enables you to describe your digital content more precisely and find documents much faster.
- Finding and eliminating duplicate assets.
- Tag taxonomy protected against screw-ups.
- Synonyms and Tag Groups reduce the number of visible tags and drastically improve search results.
- Rendering speed of large images (especially huge TIFFs) and import to large catalogs is up to 5 times faster. Shared catalog thumbnails are displayed much faster.
- Images for presentations and publications can be ordered manually.
- Images whose license dates have expired will automatically be excluded from all further export operations, ensuring that you won’t have to pay expensive penalties.
- All instances of a particular image, or images very similar to it, can be found on the internet with a single click.
- Improved “Compare Items” window makes it much easier to select the right file version.
For more information take a look at the Daminion website.