Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Datacolour Launch iPad Calibration Solution - Free application allows Datacolor Spyder3 users to colour calibrate iPad displays and offers additional imaging features.
You can now calibrate your colours and make custom colour corrections on the move with Datacolor's new SpyderGallery iPad app. Using the Spyder3, the app will measure and profile colour and then apply colour correction to images displayed through the SpyderGallery. Viewing images through the colour-managed viewer, will allow for more accurate colours and provide users with a closer match to desktop monitors and other colour-managed displays.
SpyderGallery iPad app features:
- Colour correct iPad and iPad 2
- View all images loaded on the iPad in one easy to use gallery viewer, no photo importing required
- Easy-to-use calibration utility for owners of Datacolor's Spyder3 display calibration solutions
- Personal photo watermarking feature
- Pixel-level zooming capabilities
- Price: Free download