Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
DxO Optics Pro 3.55 - The updated version of this popular lens correction tool is available free to current users of DxO Optics 3.0 and 3.5
DxO Labs announces today the immediate availability of DxO Optics Pro v3.55a, a free upgrade to DxO Optics Pro v3.5. Version 3.55a of DxO Labs flagship product for automatic image quality enhancement contains a number of significant refinements which will improve users experience when using DxO Optics Pro. Notably:
- New configurable docked palette mode for easy access to all adjustment tools;
- Improved configuration wizard;
- The Automatic mode of DxO Optics Pro is now easily and fully configurable thanks to a Default preset;
- Option to save or not .dxo sidecar files;
- Option to set application level output setting preferences (can be locally overridden);
- Numerous other improvements and fixes.
We listen closely to our users and are constantly trying to improve our product to provide better value, declared Luc Marin, vice president of DxO Labs Photography business. Version 3.55a and our extended camera support are great news for our existing users as well as for all demanding photographers worldwide who are interested in upgrading their image quality.
v3.55a is a free upgrade available to all v3.0 or v3.5 users
both Windows and Macintosh platforms.
Three new advanced Digital Cameras supported by DxO Optics Pro
DxO Labs is also pleased to announce that the following cameras are now supported by DxO Optics Pro:
- Fujifilm FinePix S9500 / Fujifilm FinePix S9000;
- Kodak P880;
- Samsung Digimax Pro815;
These cameras are supported in all versions of DxO Optics Pro v3.55a