DxO Optics have extended their range of supported cameras to include the Canon EOS 1D Mark III with four lenses and Nikon D40x also with four lenses. Both cameras are now supported by the multi award-winning software DxO Optics Pro v4.5.
The uniqueness of DxO Optics Pro lies in its ability to perform the highest quality corrections without human intervention.
Whether you want to enhance your pictures in a single click without having to bother setting up sliders, or you want to manually set up your own correction parameters, you will find an operating mode to suit your needs.
DxO Optics Pro offers a whole range of features to automatically correct and enhance your images. You'll be able to find out more about these as you navigate our site and in particular:
- Elimination of distortion, vignetting, and lens softness through specifically developed camera/lens modules
- Removal of camera noise and purple fringing
- Optimization of exposure and dynamic range
- Color optimization
- Perspective correction with Auto-Crop
- RAW conversion and highlight recovery
Current Optics Pro customers can download the modules for free while non users can download a free trial version.