The EIZO ColorEdge range of monitors are designed to be used by any photographer, no matter what their level of expertise is.
- The monitor that fits your style and your schedule. With a built-in calibration sensor, our ColorNavigator software, patented brightness uniformity equalizer and more, the CG276 has just about everything a graphics professional could want in a monitor.
- The monitors with automated calibration with outstanding colour reproduction. The CG246 delivers outstanding colour and performance for professionals who work with still or moving pictures. It has a wide colour gamut, built-in calibration sensor, several presets for broadcast standards, and is backed by an industry leading 5-year warranty.
- The monitor with still and motion picture brilliance. With the CG241W you get a monitor that is equally adept at handling graphics and video work. This versatility and outstanding performance have made this the best-selling ColorEdge monitor yet.
- Why use two monitors when one will do? Post production and broadcasting work usually requires one monitor for referencing and another for editing work. With the CG232W it is now possible to do both tasks on one screen -- saving you money and ensuring there is no colour mismatch between screens.
- The monitor which displays colours you can depend on. The CG223W is ideal for pre-press, digital photography, and broadcasting. Features include a wide colour gamut and hardware calibration.
- More Pixels. Less maintenance. The CX270 displays brilliant colour across its impressive 27-inch, 3.7 megapixel screen. Maintaining this colour is now simpler than ever with the new built-in SelfCorrection sensor which automatically adjusts colour settings even when the monitor is turned off.
- Convenience for you, accurate colour for all. Professionals and prosumers will find the CX240 to be a versatile monitor for photography and graphic arts with its wide colour gamut, uniform brightness from corner to corner, and a built-in SelfCorrection sensor that saves you time by maintaining your colour settings.
- The colour-accurate sRGB Monitor that’ll make you feel like a pro. Designed for entry-level users doing photo editing and other creative work, the CS230 offers professional features of other ColorEdge monitors like automatic colour adjustment with the built-in SelfCorrection sensor and optional ColorNavigator software.
For information on EIZO stockists, take a look at this article
. More information about EIZO products can be found on the EIZO