ePHOTOzine New Feature Announcement

ePHOTOzine New Feature Announcement - ePHOTOzine reveal what new feature will be landing on site during the first half of 2013.

Category : Digital Cameras

ePz news

ePHOTOzine are pleased to announce that a Professional Photography Course will be available to its members, through the site, very soon.

The online ePHOTOzine Photography Course is a comprehensive and flexible program photographers can complete in their own time and at their own pace.

It is accessible to every level of photographer, whether you are a beginner looking to start a new hobby or are a seasoned professional looking to further your knowledge.

You'll have a dedicated tutor who will be there to help and guide you every step of the way with your assignments, plus contributions will be made from leading photographers. The course is split into easy to follow modules that are marked individually and 24-hour student support is available.

Other features include:
  • Student discounts on all Adobe products
  • Flexible payment options
  • 7-day money back guarantee
More information, including how you can sign up, pricing and when it will be launched will follow soon.

Keep checking ePHOTOzine's news section and make sure you're signed up to receive ePHOTOzine's newsletter where more details will be posted.

Comments

MattB1987 e2
2 418 England
21 Feb 2013 12:58PM
Looks very promising! Just have to wait and see what the cost is now. Nice idea, i would definitely be interested.
Matt

MikeA 9 1.2k England
21 Feb 2013 1:42PM
alistairfarrugia 2 164 88 Malta
21 Feb 2013 3:00PM
This is interesting, but I second MikeA's comment - would it be accredited to a University or something similar? Thanks!
AlexandraSD 2 435 United Kingdom
21 Feb 2013 3:43PM

Quote: What University is it accredited to? If none why would anyone waste their money on a worthless qualification Wink)

Quite agree, if its not officially recognized....
SlowSong e2
6 4.4k 29 England
21 Feb 2013 5:43PM
AnnChown e2
4 183 1 United Kingdom
21 Feb 2013 5:55PM
A great idea - look forward to hearing more!
Ann
franken e2
12 3.1k 4 Wales
21 Feb 2013 6:01PM

Quote: But does it have to be accredited? I've done a few courses, C&Gs, OU, etc. but they've never got me anywhere except I've enjoyed doing them immensely and I've learned a lot. But I didnt do them to get a gong, I found just having structured learning kept me moving onwards and upwards.

I agree Chris.

Several decades ago I did a Bureau of freelance photography course in photo journalism and freelance photography. It took about two years for me to complete it and I gained the confidence and know how to do weddings and other paid work and this was in the days of film.

I no longer do paid work although the experience I gained from the course is still with me.

Ken
21 Feb 2013 10:11PM

Very true. Most photographers (professional) i know have little or no academic certification in photography, but have a vast amount of passed down and self gained knowledge and experience.

There is also a few of us on here (and many others advertised on websites and magazines) that offer small group/one to one tuition in various aspects of photography and photoshop which do not gain the 'student' any formal qualification. Yet many are more than happy to spend money and book to advance their knowledge.

If EPZ can offer that, then they have a winning formula for sure - one of the top photographic websites and tuition to those who want it
nik111 e2
6 322 United Kingdom
26 Feb 2013 9:05AM
Thank you for all your comments and questions. I just wanted to let you know that we have seen them and that we aren't ignoring you! We'll be able to answer them in full closer to the launch date.