Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

ePHOTOzine Shop To Close

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Category: ePHOTOzine

ePHOTOzine Shop To Close - Buy a Douglas Grey Card Mark II for 8.49 including postage and packaging, 50% off!

Posted:
Print Article Add Comment Add CommentJargon Buster: Off Jargon Buster: Off
ePHOTOzine Logo
We have decided to close the ePHOTOzine Shop and are therefore offering our remaining stock at extremely low prices. All items come with free postage and packaging to the UK: Get yourself over to the ePHOTOzine Shop before it's too late to grab a bargain.

ePHOTOzine's Micro-Site Roundup

ePHOTOzine's Micro-Site Roundup

Find out what's been happening on our six Micro-Sites.

Find Out Who's Won A Year's e2 Membership!

April Photo Month Winner Week 2

The second winner of a year's e2 membership has been reveale...

ePHOTOzine's Photo Of The Week Winner

ePHOTOzine's Photo Of The Week Winner

Find out why this week's Photo of the Week was awarded the a...

Comments

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53469 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
16 Aug 2012 - 12:01 PM

Its a Shame, but i guess its not core to the business and only mostly of interest for epZ branded items. Freeing up the space sound like a good idea.
I like the idea of my epZ camera strap, but i never use it - sorry.
Sorry to see it go but hope this frees up room for better other ideas Smile

Last Modified By JackAllTog at 16 Aug 2012 - 12:01 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
16 Aug 2012 - 12:59 PM

franken
franken e2 Member 112916 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
16 Aug 2012 - 12:59 PM

It's a shame that it's closing but I can understand why.

I'm still using two of the EPZ camera straps and they've worked well for me.

Ken.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1218416 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
16 Aug 2012 - 2:54 PM

Quote: Maybe an optional 1 lapel pin for e2 members for some level of identity association - I'd put one on my camera bag.

We did have a metal lapel badge a few years ago...they've all gone now though.
The idea was always to provide items in the shop that were less expensive than the retail prices, but sadly it's become so cut throat that we could never even compete, let alone offer a better deal.

BarryC123
BarryC123  543 forum posts Ireland25 Constructive Critique Points
20 Aug 2012 - 1:04 AM

Well this sad news prompted me to finally get around to ordering a camera strap !
I must say I'd have loved the lapel badge, but sadly never saw it in the store...must've been before my time.

- Original Poster Comments