Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Conventional Display and Presentation|
Easy set up for Epson - Epson have now launched two new projectors for the business community.
The Epson EMP-1810 and EMP-1815 projectors both feature 3500 ANSI Lumens, XGA resolution, a 1.6x zoom lens and weigh just 2.9kg and 3.1kg respectively. They are ideal for businesses that need to project high-quality images in bright environments.
The Epson EMP-1810 and EMP-1815 are feature-packed projectors ideal for businesses seeking flexibility with a combination of brightness, quality and portability. They are easy to set-up and maintain; the lamp and the filter can be replaced quickly even if the projector is ceiling mounted. For improved ease of use, the EMP-1800 series includes the Epson quick set-up feature. Simply point the projector at the screen, press a button and the projector will automatically resize the projected image to fit inside the screen. Featuring 3500 ANSI Lumens they are the brightest ultra-portable 3LCD projectors on the market. The EMP-1815 offers wired and wireless networking for seamless integration onto a corporate LAN. It also features USB connectivity and a Compact Flash slot.
The EMP-1815 includes Epson EasyMP for advanced connection, networking and pc-less projection. USB 2.0 connectivity means it is easily connected to a computer or laptop via a standard USB cable. Unlike VGA connectivity, configuration is not required between the computer and projector.
The EMP-1815 will access information from the network via wired or wireless connection. Stand-alone presenting is also possible via the Compact Flash card or USB slot, ideal when a computer or laptop connection is not convenient, for example, at business events or public display. Files on the Compact Flash can be edited and changed directly, via the network access. It is also possible to project different content on up to four projectors, both wirelessly and by LAN, direct from the Windows desktop. This feature allows supporting material to be displayed alongside a main presentation or even to simultaneously show two or more presentations at the same time.
In addition to being compact, the EMP-1815 and EMP-1810 feature a sleek white finish and modern design to look professional whether installed on the ceiling or being used by presenters on the move. Both models also feature advanced 3LCD technology that achieves vivid colours, clear and smooth images and sharp video playback.
Graeme Davidson, Product Manager, Projectors, Epson UK says, “The EMP-1800 series reflects Epson’s leadership in projection technology. Epson is the world’s first projector brand to introduce USB connection to a projector. It has never been easier to set-up and use. When a standard USB cable is inserted, the computer screen is automatically projected. Epson is also the first to create a sub 3Kg 3LCD projector with 3500 ANSI Lumens. The EMP-1800 series is the perfect projection partner for any business that wants the best technology innovations in a high-quality, compact projector.”
EMP-1810 and EMP-1815 features summary
- Present sharp, clearly defined images with XGA resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- Project bright, natural images with 3500 ANSI Lumens
- Lightweight and compact – EMP-1810 is 2.9kg, EMP-1815 is 3.1kg
- Always get a square image with quick set-up keystone correction (±45º vertical (±30º horizontal)
- Create a 60” screen from just 1.8m away
- Easy maintenance for lamp and filter, no need to remove from ceiling mount
- Start presenting in just 6 seconds and cool down instantly
- Refocus audience attention with AV Mute Slide function
- Sleek, compact, modern white design
- EMP-1810 RRP excluding tax £1799 (estimated launch price)
- EMP-1815 RRP excluding tax £1949 (estimated launch price)
- Available April 2007
- Computer-free presenting with Compact Flash card slot and USB flash memory connection
- Advanced EasyMP technology offers multi-screen technology
- Set up quickly and easily with USB 2.0 connectivity
- Fast wireless LAN connectivity (802.11a/b/g up to 54 Mbps)
- Supports wireless security protocols: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2,
WPA-Enterprise, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS/MD5, EAP-TTLS/MS-CHAP V2,
PEAP/MS-CHAP V2 Cisco: LEAP,
EP-FAST, PEAP/GTC, EAP-Fast/MS-CHAP v2, EAP Fast/GTC.
Price and Availability
Available from April and prices are EMP-1810 RRP excluding tax £1799 (estimated launch price)
EMP-1815 RRP excluding tax £1949 (estimated launch price)