Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Conventional Display and Presentation|
Epson EMP-750 and EMP-755 projectors introduced - New introductions strengthen Epson's line-up in the XGA ultra-portable projector market.
Epson's Quick Start and Instant Off functions combined with the compact design of the projector makes the EMP-750 ideal for professionals and businesses on the move, while Epson's E-TORL and 3LCD technology and 2000 ANSI lumens allows the projector to deliver clear, bright images in all lighting conditions.
The EMP-755 builds on the features of the EMP-750 with the addition of Epsons intelligent EasyMP.net processor for those who require wireless and PC-less presentations. The EMP-755 supports the fastest (802.11g) and most secure wireless LAN transmission on the market, giving connection speeds of up to 54Mb per second and supporting the latest WEP, WPA and LEAP security protocols. The wireless and network technology is fully compatible with Windows applications, and Mac OS, including Apples Keynote presentation software.
The EMP-755 also incorporate an on-board MPEG2 player, allowing films and other content to be viewed directly from a USB key or flash memory card. This is only one of a few products currently on the market to incorporate this feature.
The EMP-755 is ideal for a wide range of environments, including exhibitions and POS applications, for the professional who wants true mobility or the business that requires a feature packed projector in one compact solution. A convenient and intuitive control panel means both projectors are easy to set up and use. Epsons Quick start function requires just seven seconds to start displaying information, making the EMP-750 and EMP-755 two of the quickest on the market. Epsons Instant Off feature means that you can pack up and go as soon as the presentation is over, with no need to allow time for cooling down.
The automatic vertical keystone of +/-30 means image correction occurs as soon as the projector is turned on, with no need to manually correct your screen geometry. The projection level can easily be changed with the single-foot release lever, adjustable with only one hand. The remote control gives access to the projector menu and parameters, and when a laptop is connected to the projector through the USB cable the presenter can also use the remote control to navigate their computer.
Epsons exclusive E-TORL technology (Epson Twin Optimised Reflection Lamp technology) uses small, high performance lamps to efficiently gather and project light to eliminate light-leakage and minimise light diffraction. Advanced 3LCD technology gives clear, bright and defined images. Superb results are guaranteed thanks to a high efficiency lamp which, means you will use less power while still enjoying the brightest of images. The 3LCD technology also eliminates flicker or colour break up and provides accurate reproduction of primary colours and smooth, subtle colour changes even in the darkest parts of your images. Finally, the 2000 ANSI lumens means you can enjoy bright images, with true colours, irrespective of the lighting conditions.
Stuart Davis, Business Manager Epson UK, said: The introduction of the EMP-750 and EMP-755 builds on Epsons strong and diverse range of projector solutions for the mobile business market. These projectors combine the latest technology, portability and a number of user-friendly features, making them ideal for presentations in the office or on the road.
Epson EMP-750 and EMP-755 features summary:
1) Project high quality, natural images even in the lightest room with 3LCD technology
2) High quality XGA resolution
3) High performance projection combined with lightweight, portable design (1.7kg Epson EMP-750 /1.8 kg Epson EMP-755)
4) Plug in and be ready to present in just seven seconds with the Quick start function
5) Pack up straight away using the Instant Off function with no cooling time needed
6) Present clear, bright images with 2000 ANSI lumens with Epsons exclusive E-TORL technology
7) Create a 60 image from only 2 metres distance from the screen
8) Quiet operation with low fan noise
9) Images adjust automatically with the vertical keystone correction function +/-30
Epson EMP-755 EasyMP additional features summary:
1) Fast Wireless LAN connectivity (802.11G)
2) PC-less capability using wireless card slot or USB / flash memory
3) USB compatible sources: MPEG2 movies, PowerPoint by SlideMaker 2 and pictures (JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF)
4) Projector control and projector management via network
5) E-mail notification (SMTP) and SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol)
6) Network Screen
7) Card Player (with USB storage player), MPEG2 player
8) Security protocols: WEP, WPA, LEAP
The Epson EMP-750 is available at a recommended retail price of 1399 and the EMP-755 has a recommended retail price of 1449. Both prices exclude VAT.