Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Epson launch Perfection 2480 Photo scanner - Features one-touch photo restoration and 2400dpi
Richard Baylis, Sales and Marketing Manager, Consumer Products says, This new scanner offer users a high resolution, improved photo restoration and fast film scanning. At the same time, we have ensured that it is incredibly easy to use, film negatives can be easily scanned to make high quality enlargements at home.
The Epson Perfection 2480 Photo is aimed at home users that require an all-round scanner that can handle high-definition images as well as 35mm film. The scanner captures detail at an impressive 2400 x 4800 dpi, which allows users to create photo-quality A3 prints from 35mm film. In addition, the device includes a built-in film adapter for digitising positive and negative film, removing the need for a separate film scanner. The user can restore precious memories with the built-in colour restoration and dust removal features, old film and photographs can be returned to bright, colourful prints.
Epson Perfection 2480 Photo Features Summary
- High resolution (2400 x 4800 dpi) for picking up minute detail and creating
up to A3 prints from 35mm film
- Colour restoration and dust removal features for repairing old and faded
- Built-in film adapter for digitising and archiving positive and negative
- Standard USB 2.0 hi-speed interface offers incredibly fast scanning whilst
maintaining compatibility with standard USB 1.1
- Optional Multi Photo Feeder available for even easier 10 x 15
- Award winning software bundle including:
- The latest version of the Epson scan application
- ArcSoft PhotoImpression 5 photo creativity software
- ABBYY FineReader 5 Sprint OCR software
- Simple one-click, scan to email, scan to web, scan and save and copy tools
The guide price is 79