Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Advanced scanner technology with low power consumption - Epson's new scanner is the perfect tool for photographers.
Introducing the new Epson Perfection V300 Photo. Designed to meet the needs of the photo enthusiast, the V300 Photo offers the high quality photo and film scanning of CCD with low power consumption.
Ideal for scanning documents, photos, film or books the V300 Photo has a 4800 dpi scan resolution and a built-in transparency unit for scanning 35mm films and slides with the supplied film holder. The V300 Photo is capable of either landscape or portrait orientation for easy 2 way scanning and includes Epson Easy Photo Fix which eliminates the difficulty in restoring colour, correcting backlight or removing dust and discolouration from images. This makes the V300 the perfect companion for a number of applications from printing or archiving to scanning for arts and crafts.
A Charged Coupled Device (CCD) is integral in the V300’s slim-line design giving users superior image quality coupled with advanced scanning technology including the ability to scan pages direct to a searchable PDF document. Additionally the V300 Photo is equipped with ReadyScan LED technology which means the unit has low power consumption and requires virtually no warm up time. As with the rest of the Epson Perfection range, the V300 Photo is ENERGY STAR® compliant.
Epson V300 Photo key features summary:
- 4800 dpi optical resolution for outstanding scanning
- Built-in transparency unit for scanning films and slides
- ReadyScan LED technology for low power consumption, instant on scanning.
- Restore your valued photos and films with Epson Easy Photo Fix™
- Scan to multi-page, searchable PDF
- Two-way scanning – portrait or landscape
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Epson V300 Photo, including VAT £69.99 – available 1st November 2008