Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Eye-Fi iOS App Updated - Upload full resolution photos and videos with the Eye-Fi iOS App for the iPhone and iPad.
Words and images by Joanne Carter, Editorial Director of The App Whisperer.
With an Eye-Fi X2 card, you can instantly upload full resolution photos & videos directly from your digital camera to your iPhone or iPad, wherever you are. Connect your Eye-Fi X2 card directly to your iPhone or iPad anywhere using Direct Mode - no tethering, Wi-Fi router or Wi-Fi hotspot required. Just turn your camera on, and let Eye-Fi do the work for you.
Thanks to the Eye-Fi app, you can automatically back up and organize photos and videos by date on your home computer, or share them on your favorite online site. Now you can get all your photos backed up and organized, whether you took them with your digital camera or iPhone/iPad. No cables. No hassles.
- Fixed exact-multiple-of-512-bytes-long media never-ending Direct Mode card transfers.
- Moved "Copy" link for the WPA2 password to a button.
- Display OLS login information on sharing page.
- Fixed inability to login with special characters in Eye-Fi account login or password.
- Fixed incorrect display of NaN as a geo-location link to a map.
- Fixed orientation change handling in detail view.
- Fixed a number of crashes and reduced maximum memory footprint.
- Fixed item selection inconsistency in sharing chooser.
- Display EXIF date and time taken when possible in info tray in detail view.
Visit The App Whisperer
Take a look at Joanne's other App previews: