Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Canon PowerShot G15 Housing From Fantasea - Fantasea has launched a new underwater housing for the Canon PowerShot G15.
The FG15 has been successfully depth tested to 80 meters (240 ft.) and is certified to a maximum depth of 60 meters (200 ft.), which is well beyond the 40 meter (130 ft.) dive limit of most compact housings.
The FG15 Housing is supported by a complete accessory line, including wide angle and macro lenses. Additional accessories include a variety of colour correction filters and lighting sets, which enable photographers to further enhance the quality of their images and videos.
FG15 Housing Key Features:
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Ergonomic design
- Full access to all camera controls & functions with clearly marked controls
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring seal
- Special mount for lighting accessories
- Removable double fibre optic cable connection
- Removable flash diffuser
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Optional leak detector for increased confidence
- Dedicated video control button for easy video filming in any shooting mode
- Compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories
- Manufacturer's warranty included