Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Bags, Cases and Straps|
Fantasea Line Announce P7100 Underwater Housing - Fantasea Line have announced they are planning an underwater housing system for the new Nikon P7100.
The housing will also be compatible with the FP7000 accessory line that is also available from Fantasea line.
Fantasea line say that the P7100 has several advantages for underwater photography, such as:
- Enhanced responsiveness of the camera - including a shorter shutter lag, ultra fast start-up time, quick navigation through camera menus and functions, shorter RAW recording time and 1.2 fps shooting speed.
- Front dial for easier alteration of exposure values and quicker navigation through menus
- AE lock in the movie mode for perfectly exposed videos
- Large, bright and high res 3 inch LCD screen, which enables an easy and clear view even when the camera is accommodated inside a housing
- Enhanced VR (vibration reduction) for videos and images taken in low light conditions, such as night dives, wrecks, caves, etc.
- Enhanced AF (auto focus) speed which allows for perfectly focused and sharp videos