Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Firmware update for GX10 - Samsung Cameras have announced their latest GX10 firmware update.
Samsung Cameras has announced the release of Firmware Update Software Version 1.20 for the GX10. The software upgrade offers new and enhanced functionality of features on the GX10 enabling users to have an even better photography experience.
The 1.20 Firmware Software Version offers the following new functions:
- Built-in flash function for use in wireless mode
- Return to centre AF point with just one button push
- The ability to change the ISO setting using the e-dial in TV/AV modes
- The ability to change the ISO sensitivity with the front e-dail
- The green button function is now available in M mode has been added to TV/AV modes
- A function for switching the AV/TV settings between the front and rear e-dials
- A function that sets the strobe light compensation to its default value, using the green button
- Display of memory size when a memory card is formatted
For further information, and to download the upgrade, please visit the Samsung Camera website.